Wednesday, August 09, 2006

fucktardedness


my 1.5 hr OT shift turned into a 6 hr OT shift.

this makes me unhappy.

if u ever want a pet but know better get one of these shamrock plants....they open in the daytime and close up in the night so it seems like they are a conscious thinking animal.

this makes me glad im expecting company this evening to take my mind off my unstable brain.

i wanted to punch an asian girl in the face today...not b/c she was asian but bc she was just fucking stupid and annoying.
if u wanna send $ to someone AT LEAST KNOW YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS U REJECT. good gawd, like i wanna talk to your inbred bf on your fancy cell fone bc yer too stupid to know yer own address...and then hes so inbred he doesnt even know it either so FUCK U BOTH and your rich chinese parents who sent u a sick amt of $$ to live on every semester.

i can smell my feel b/c i wore my sandals...sandals that now officially reek of stinky summer foot smell.

i think i need a bath...and my book...and a lobotomy.

aunty pam....BURNT TOAST smell is a symptom of an epileptic seizure...im not having a heart attack or a stroke...its just a simple case of epilepsy...settle down...no i really could smell burnt toast....4 real.
im sure the fact i could smell weiners and beans with it means something even worse for me though hahahaa

ok its official. i miss my kid. she will be home for 1 day and will start fighting with me but i really do miss her funny self.
AYLA I BOUGHT U A FULL LENGTH MIRROR SO U CAN CHECK YERSELF OUT REAL GOOD! woooooohooooooooooooooooo
sad thing is im too fat to fit in her mirror hahaha ahhahaha hahahah hahahahah haa

ohhh gawd self deprecation is my forte, too bad i couldnt make a living slamming myself.

No comments: