Monday, September 18, 2006

Note to self:



DL some old Night Ranger when u get home....
I have always adored Jack Blades...

Did I already babble on about making Ayla watch some of TOMMY the other day? OMFG that is a fucked up movie...truly.
I generally love musicals...esp weird ass ones but TOMMY is just silly somehow....anyway Ayla and I had a good laugh at it...

We watched STARS ON TRIAL the other day too and we both nearly peed ourselves when someone called Britney's husband Drunky McNoJob hahaha hhahaha hhahah hahahaha hahahaha it still cracks me up!

ok fuck - getting up early licks...I will be able to snooze on the train though...I wanted to bring myself a pillow but now that im having to carry all my shit i dunno if im all that attached to having a pillow after all.

im gunna admit something out loud here...travelling w/o credit cards and inbetween paydays SUCKS holy ass. THERE I SAID IT.

must go pick a book to bring with me...if it sucks ill be bitter 4 having to carry it so i must choose carefully...ill update ya as im sure ill have some gay stories 4 ya... xo

No comments: