Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Done Like Dinner


ok well...im done...id sooner go to walk in clinics than endure my current Dr's cold mannerisms and unfriendly disposition.

honestly, vaccinations didnt even come up and i walked out of there shaking my head and by the time the elevator hit the main floor I had decided im not seeing her again and felt much better about it. I will let Ayla decide if she wants to see her as her local doctor but im not dealing with her again.

I figure its like anything else...im not happy with the way she speaks to me or handles the things I am trying to address with myself and if u arent happy with the service you get you go elsewhere...simple as that.

I am the 1st to admit im probably a Drs worse night mare for a patient b/c in all honesty my last Dr of 13 yrs ruined me for all other Drs.

She is a warm, caring, personable person (add in the fact she was my Dr through my one and only pregnancy and was the 1st face Ayla saw when she popped outta my crotch) and even if i didnt like EVERY aspect of her practice (which is something that just goes with being a Dr, certain ideals etc) I have grown to have certain expectations about someone *in charge* of my medical records.

So, thats that. Fuck dont I hate it that im such a gawd damn emotional girl about shit like this...? Seriously....im disgusted by my own lack of being able to just be "all business" about this.
I am going to make myself a kick ass turkey sandwhich now and move on...I will go and fetch Ayla at 530 downtown and then get back to her trying to ruin my peaceful chi on a daily basis hahaha

No comments: