Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lupitory Cardiofucktarditis

There is something WRONG with waking up feeling like u were on a 3 day bender when u havent had even 1 beer in weeks.

ugh
I slept like a dead person...i think that may be part of the issue, im sleeping too much, it has always been this way for me, 8 hrs is TOO much sleep and ive been sleeping 8-9 all week.

May explain why I feel how i feel.

Either way I will be going for a stroll soon to get some food for the brat so she wont die eating crackers all day. Gawd forbid she MAKE anything?!?!??!?!?!?!

Now that Ive freaked out and said she has to wash her own dishes she uses hses turned into this dishware horder...and wont make or eat anything that requires a DISH! HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah i got tired of coming home to 2 sink fulls after work back when it was her job to put away and I was the washer. It was just a matter of time b4 I snapped.
I have 4 finger nails.

FUCK.

I was so close not all that long ago.
I was only sworn at once yesterday...and it was by someone I hated so it was awesome b/c now Im thinking he wont come back MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAH HAHAHHA HAHHAHH HAHAHHAH MUAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHA fuckin little punk ass

No comments: