Wednesday, May 16, 2007

and the bleeding ear award goes to.....

that same bird is chirping outside this morning...i left the patio door open last night so its nice and crispy cool in here...i love that.

im off today...have absolutely NOOOOO plans...i have no laundry to do, nowhere to be....so ill probably READ! omfg READ!
maybe even COOK! or clean my fridge! GASP!

new mantra: MUST GROW ALL NAILS OUT MUST NOT BITE NAILS

this weekend is a long weekend...i forgot.
if Brucifer comes he will have an extra day here so that's groovy...its shitty i have to work through the whole w/e but it cant be helped...damn staff who think they need to have vacations etc....grrrrrr haha


I currently have a staff member right now that irked the ever loving shit out of me...she is argumentative and snippy and while i dont think shes stupid she has NO sense of urgency whatsoever and it drives me mad...
her snippiness twds me has been mentioned by other staff which is never good...i have a pretty high tolerance for it due to living with a bipolar mental teenager at the moment but i guess the fact other staff are highly aware of it i will have to talk to her and probably make matters worse...as u all know im SOOOOOO diplomatic and my manager skills are amazing! ha ha ha

ayla has a 4 day weekend this week...gawd help me.


i just picked my ear and now its bleeding...wanna lick it?

No comments: