Sunday, June 10, 2007

my mullet kicks ass on your mullet, bitches!

Thought I'd give ya all a good Sunday laugh...the beloved mullet picture lives on...I am posting this mainly for Johnny Introvert b/c he posted a high school picture and holymudderfukkinsheetmon he better have got laid at his highschool cuz he certainly would have at mine hahahhaa

Today Kori and Mary are supposed to visit a bit b4 I go into work...audit time again...monday im thinking so....im going in for 3 or so hrs to save myself the trauma monday morning or trying to get anything done. I will go in today INVISIBLE, wont answer phones, cuz im not really there to take calls....so I might actually get something done!
On Fri with A & T I was in a very odd mood...and was being a total weirdo...not sure why...must have been the 200 proof kahlua from mexico they brought back.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I got the sprog a flute...pretty cheap endeavour.

Looks hard to play though Ive got to say, I look fwd to hearing bad fluting over the summer haha The book looks a little daunting...guess we will see how bad she wants to be a band geek for grade 8 by how much time she invests into it this summer.
I am the laundry queen this morning....there is nothing like starting off the day pissing someone off bc u got to the laundry room 5 mins after it opens and before they did...MuHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA gawd knows it happens to me enough. The grouchy laundering lady from last night wasn't the one I cherry picked sadly...I swear that woman is a fucking miserable bitch...I think she would crack and crumble if she ever said hello or stopped frowning... I want to do something bad to her laundry one day.
The sleep over last night nearly killed me....Ayla was mad at Niamh and they were bickering like an old married couple and it was irritating as all fuck. I went in my room and watched THE DEPARTED and drooled over Leonardo....
I chatted with someone on facebook last night who I was quite mean to in high school...for no apparent reason. I seriously can not remember why I disliked her so much...which means it was nothing of significance im sure...cuz the ppl i really hated I recall the reason haha Anyway...turns out she is an alcoholic and lost her son to the ministry...and seems very lonely...although maybe im projecting I dunno...it was a weird thing anyway...being FRIENDLY. She is involved with someone I think is a scum bag from PR but I felt inclined to keep my mouth shut and mind my own business.

No comments: