Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Mouth Breather


gawdddddddd im getting sick...

which may also explain my recent psychosis and shitty mood.


I wish snot was worth something...I could make some $.


Today I had Shaw come and put cable outlets in my kitchen and bedroom so I can watch TV in my room and move my desk/computer into the dining area....so I spent the day moving EVERYTHING....rearranging the living room...and I fucking LOVE it the way it is now....I managed to prop the cat shredded lamp behind the couch so u cant really tell its only half a lamp HAHAHAHHA


So ya that took up the whole day...and im bagged...im back to work tomorrow...Ive been HATING work right now...in a bad way...I am INCREDIBLY unorganized right now...and when im unorganized I cant even delegate anything so this week is all about getting my shit together.

At home and at work...and in my head.


We are poor at the moment and are eating whatever is in the house this week...its funny how creative u get when u have no choice. hahahaha Ayla is eating peanut butter sandwiches for gawds sake!!!!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! When all else fails a spoon of peanut butter does miracles.


I got an email recently with pictures of families in different countries and the food they go through in 1 week (along with the price)...was interesting to see how the food was presented, the cost differentials...the quality of the groceries....friggin american family hardly ate vegetables!!!

If you didnt get the email, lemme know and Ill fwd it to you...it was a pretty cool thing.

No comments: