Tuesday, February 12, 2008

that's how I roll

I painted....until I had a gross purpley brown color.
In the process of getting to the putrid purpley brown color I had a few cool things...I should have stopped and got more paper to carry on dabbling instead of painting OVER and OVER it.

I have OCD when i doodle, I cant stop and I think painting will be similar...NOW I WANT AN EISEL!!!!!
Must get eisel (sp).

Anyway...I slept my damn day off away practically...which is good but shitty at the same time seeing as I really should have been doing laundry.
Went and saw I AM LEGEND again tonight with 2 friends who hadnt seen it....its at the cheap theatre so why not for only 2.50

My new hire was a no show for her last 2 shifts so...another one bites the dust. I fucking HATE the hiring part of my job, absolutely HATE it...the hours spent interviewing and doing up contracts and paperwork is fucking GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY when the fucktards, rather than just saying they changed their mind, just dont show up.
I left the twat a message today with her daughter (b/c she will not answer the phone) to please return some items we need back. Will be interesting to see if she does. Asshole.

Ayla and I have made a *date* to go deal with her passport etc on Feb 21...wooooohoooooooo

My arm pit hurts right now.

No comments: