Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here they come....

the boys in the bright white sports car....

Yeah I found a cheap copy of Trooper's HOT SHOTS yesterday at Future Shop so I'm grooving...

Yesterday Shawn and I went whoring for boxes...and had some lunch...and looked for a lamp since my cat has completely finished off mine now...(I finally turfed it in the garbage b/c it no longer is a funny conversation piece...it was a mangled piece of shit from top to bottom)...Shawn and I then went to visit his mom in the hospital...she has rhuemaskjheshwr arthritis and is in pretty bad shape....final stages apparently...i thought she looked good personally...then I realized she is only 52, which is 3-4 yrs younger than my own mother and then it all kinda came together. I feel really bad for Shawn....he is a real *if u can believe it and want it you can do it* sort (yeah we fight about that a lot hahaha) and it kills him to see shes given up...it is all quite sad knowing Shawn's history and seeing him still looking out for her and being the only one really that does. He is an exemplary human I must say.
Makes me wanna hug him....dont tell him though or he will be all over me with his gaylord accent trying to rub titties with me.

Today - as soon as im done here - im forcing myself to kick some serious ASS around here b4 i take Donna to a movie for her birthday at noon...
i had the most hideous dream last night....I thought my friend Arika died...and I was bawling my head off....only to find out it wasnt her at all it was her friend Nicole....so then I cried anyway....and then I got a call i was supposed to tell this lady who was coming over that her daughter died bc no one could get ahold of her and I was shitting....and i was confused bc by this point I dunno who the hell was dead and who wasnt...so i tell this woman her daughter is dead and shes looking at me like im a fucking retard....while im bawling my head off and sobbing uncontrollably saying how sorry I am...shes telling me her daughter is fine....she just saw her so i call Arika and Arika says *no stupid thats not what i told u to tell her*....omfg it was sleep trauma last night.

NO ONE BETTER
FUCKING DIE THIS
WEEK DO U HEAR ME
FUCKERS?!?!??!?!

No comments: