Thursday, March 27, 2008

there is a hole in my bucket...

ok not really but....


tracey just told me my new apt isnt bigger than the one im in...


could this be true?

now im mortified.

AUNTY CATHY!!!!!! tell me its not true!

im having renters/movers remorse already and i havent even moved yet.


tracey sez im a pack rat and i have a problem and need to see someone about it.

that would be the LAST thing i saw a doctor about...seriously...

i do need to get rid of a lotta shit though....im gunna put that butt ugly trunk of mine in storage though thats 4 sure...that thing is HUGE and annoying to try and put somewhere that isnt still a pain in the ass.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO downsizing seems to be the key....ya ya ya im a packrat....whatever.

there are worse things but really...as a person already so muddled and scattered it is not a bad idea to make an EXTRA point of getting rid of excess crap.


i took a T3 after work and loved it...they make me feel warm n fuzzy...i bought these heat patches for my busted neck and they helped the warm n fuzzy feeling too...i cant wait to sleep tonight...MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


my house is a shithole....


No comments: