Monday, November 17, 2008

fuck monday

well I am massively mortified at the thought this gay ass pension thing is killing apes...
 
ayla's dance school decided to take 100.00 for costume dep's out of my acct....just ONE MORE REASON why I FUCKING hate auto-withdrawal set ups.
i avoid them when possible....i prefer to just pay my bills myself.
 
so yes I have 3 cents left in the bank...muhahhahahahahahahhahaa
 
im rather somber and homicidal today...work can lick my ball sack and no one better talk to me...
i already had to endure a conversation with my supervisor about something i knew nothing about and did not give a shit about....i was day dreaming of killing her with my desk scissors the whole time.
 
i am a poor coping person
jen = crappy coping skills
 
i gave ayla my last 40.00 for her to get new work shoes so her other ones dont get popcorn butter all over them...
i must be some kind of down syndrome retard
i cant imagine why the girl only says she loves when when i hand her cash.
 
AYLA YOU LITTLE INGRATE!!!!
 
im just staying home until January 2009 - thats my plan.
 

No comments: