Wednesday, November 26, 2008

vampire hump


well...Gay-Shawn took me to see TWILIGHT tonight....cuz Ayla was supposed to go with him (would make it her 3rd time seeing it) but she ditched him to stay home and read the Twilight book I bought her for being my errand girl today.

It wasn't as bad as I thought...in fact I think i enjoyed the vampire sexual tension of it...i am fond of vampires to begin with and cute vampires are even better...for being a teenager movie the movie lives up to the hype @ least. It was quite funny listening to all the girls oohing and ahhing over hunky vampire Edward.

I am fairly certain I was the oldest person there.

I am going to work tomorrow regardless of how crap i feel....
the days are soooo longggggggggggggg at home, dont feel good enough to really do anything super productive but day time tv rots yer brain so bad its frightening...
I watched Dr Phil for shits sake and I hate that pompous ass...

Ayla's french teacher made her cry today.
Seems he may have over reacted somewhat over Ayla having her camera in class. Now he wont return it to her. Ive told her to ask him politely whilst apologizing one more time and if he refuses she has a note to give him from me.
I can not stand teachers who think humiliation is *discipline* in the classroom. As a former bully (ok im still a bully but I am a little more relaxed now) I see this as adult shitty bully behaviour and will not hesitate to tell that french fuck he is out of line.
If Ayla was a *problem* kid in class and he was at his wits end with her....well then I could at least understand the frustration...but she is really well behaved at school and in the company of everyone other than me (hahaha) so....he can go fuck his beret.

No comments: