Monday, April 06, 2009

WOOHOO


ive never been so happy to be coughing all sorts of free form lung butter....its taken 2 weeks to FINALLY get to this stage and now I don't have to go to the Dr after work....and I get to gross out everyone at work all day coughing up my buttery goodness...and the best thing is its a 4 day work week and then I get 5 days off and Guy is coming for a visit if all the planets align correctly....

i fell asleep last night watching the film about Luna the killer whale...maybe he healed me?!?!?! maybe he was a magical spirit killer whale???

i am happy to report that Lindsey...my step sister of step sisterness has reported she is now with child....after a few sad starts and stops over the years i really hope this one sticks and she is feeling terrific. congrats lindsey & zach!

with maureen back from cuba im a little mortified she hasnt blogged one tiny friggin morsel of a story about her trip...ya ya u facebooked the pictures but PUT IT TO WORDS LADY!!!!!! Oh look....she posted something on Saturday....nevermind. hahahaha (I could have deleted this whole paragraph but its too amusing)

No comments: