Wednesday, June 03, 2009

heat makes time stand still

well im not dead yet....the only thing that saves me is the whole work day being in an air conditioned environment so really I only have to cope with the heat from 5 pm until I lapse into a fat girl coma at night.

jerri and zed are in town so tomorrow after work theyre picking me up...i hope their car has AC if its still this hot....ha ha there will be lots to talk about...lament about...laugh about...

i dunno what to do...i think aylas right about something and its rocking my world...ive given that kid greif for a few yrs now about the $ she spends on those hoytee toytee razors/shavers....the venus...the intuition....man they cost a lot...as do the refills but gawd dammit if they dont work 100x better than anything else....I look like edward scissorhands shaved my legs using the cheap ass ones i get...and its to the point where its invoking FEAR....lol
so i think im gunna be a total and utter gaylord and get one.

Donna booked our room in vancouver for when we go see No Doubt in July...

OOH LA LA yay! for gov't employee discounts....!! saves us over 100 bucks i think....i think the plan is Ayla and a friend will come so while we are at the show they can use the pool and gym and hot tub etc....i think itll be a fun trip...im not generally the best traveller in the world BUT its a short trip and Donna's a hoot so...i think itll be cool...

i think im gunna tin foil my bedroom window.........

No comments: