Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sat 11 pm

Well look at me Mz Old Lady Hardcore...in about a half hour I am wandering to Logan's to watch the mighty SELF INFLICTED...alone. Yes....that's right. I can think of 800 other things I'd rather do than go to a bar BY MYSELF but....such is life...if I wanna see the band then that's all there is to it. Slip in - slip out - undetected. Like an FBI Ninja Spy.
I would never just go hang out at a bar by myself...but b/c I have a focus/agenda it isn't so bad....to appear extra loser-ish I always bring a book in case I have to wait...If I was Arika I would bring my knitting.

Jesus Christ I tore my closet apart today...I HAVE A BUTTLOAD OF CLOTHES! I wanted to try on pants from yesteryear to see if they fit again...and some do (WOOT WOOT) so I am trying to get it all organized and get rid of at least 20 of my black tshirts....*eyeroll*

Tomorrow is Zakday....errr I mean Sunday...Beacon Hill Park walk...some steak...a movie....and such.

I love all these crazy pics cousin Kelly sends of lil Madelyn! Crazy kid!

I have buggered my shoulder...most unpleasant.
And despite my nap this evening my body is screaming bedtime...its about a 20 min walk, that should perk me up...
I just realized I will have to walk up the evil hill to get home...bleh!!!!!!

No comments: