Saturday, January 30, 2010

uckfay offay atcay

I don't think woman were banished to the red tents when they were on the rag back in the old days...I think they set it up to LOOK like that but I think really...they wanted to be the fuck away from the men and kids and have a gawd damn break when they were at their most frustrated and homicidal.
I wouldn't mind that week to not go to work....you get a year off when yer uterus squishes out a baby, why not a week off per month so your uterus can effectively shred out its lining and goo? Just a thought...one I am sure most women have already fantasized about in their lives.

Fucking cat woke me up at 5:30 this morning ON A SATURDAY.Ugh.

No UVic job for me...it initially stung for a moment but it was not my dream job in the slightest (although I am sad about not seeing bunnies everyday)... and I really was not crazy about that bus ride (it is not a particularly long bus ride but the bus is PACKED in the AM and there is nothing worse than a full bus in my eyes....esp. when stinky ppl are on the bus...which...flows into my next account of my bus ride to the interview....

Ok so I get on the bus to head up there...and its full already (annoying) so as im moving to the back I can smell SOMETHING.... fishy...pungent... fish...when I stop moving twds the back of the bus I am clearly at the smells epicenter b/c it is hideous....and I look down and there is 1 empty seat on this bus with 20+ ppl standing already and its beside the woman permeating this FISH smell...I think she may have gone to the beach and rolled in all the dead salmon, not sure...anyhow...theres this empty seat and im totally blocking the aisle so I bucked up and sat beside her...WELL THAT WAS WORSE!!! I should have stayed standing and got squashed into the far back of the bus b/c MY GAWD...I could not have crawled FURTHER into the corner of my seat to try and not be touching her and to escape the closeness! It was absolutely nauseating!!! It got 2 the point I said fuck it and made a run for the door and got off the bus before I started gagging....I waited for the next bus to come along...seriously...you know when u smell something real bad and u make THAT FACE....that was my face the whole bus ride with her...
 
Then I started worrying ppl were gunna think it was ME......but by then I was so drunk on the stink I stopped caring...and just needed FRESH AIR...whenever the back dor of the bus opened to let someone off it was like a brief glimps of odor-free heaven....sigh.

When I escaped off the bus I was then worried her disgusting fish small stuck to my jacket b/c then it was ALL I COULD FUCKING SMELL.....til I got to UVic and they had just fertilized and THAT GROSS smell took over my nostrils....It was clearly an OMEN.

One more interview lined up for Monday and it suddenly became a very important one hahaha This job was the one I was more interested in but......we shall see...if I don't get that one then not all is lost...I do have a job I like (just hate the location) and will just have to live in limbo until something else comes up.

OMFG my peeing boy toy...I LOVE THAT THING!!!!!! Graeme was not impressed with it at all and that makes me wonder about his sense of fun-ness....seriously..WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE about a rubber toy made in Mexico that PEES????? Jesus H Christ!

Tonight Ayla and her cronies are taking the GC I got her for the cactus club and having dinner...I figured it was imaportant to make sure they ate well before getting drunk later...*eyeroll*
I am amazed she will be 16...me with a 16 year old freaks me out a little...2.5 years til graduation! WOOHOO!!!!! lol

Today I am meeting Mz Arika downtown for some hang time...a few things I gotta pick up for Ayla's b'day on Friday...cake is ordered and ready for pick up Monday after work...you guys are gunna love what i had printed on it this year....im sure u recall last years JESUS LOVES AYLA cake...I think this years will be humorous as well.

No comments: