Tuesday, May 11, 2010

more about balls

I have the farts at work...so awesome.


It is a nice sunny day out...I’d like to be outside in a bug free zone under a tree somewhere – reading a book, sipping a Virgin Chi Chi...Ohhh yeah...


OPERATION NO CHEESE is going well...although I did have a near hissy when I went to eat a burrito for dinner last night and realized its bean and cheese....I ate it anyway seeing as how there’s not all that much cheese in them...and I was fine.


OMFG the CBC News comment sections KILLS ME....there are some funny ass ppl on there...some total mental midgets as well to balance the goodness out of course but...what else is new? I particularly love it when CBC posts an incredibly vague and kind of poorly done news item and the comments rip it to shreds....what can I say, I like controversy!

Barb got a new kitty...RAMONA....she is puuuuurrrty. I am happy for Barb...the loss of Sputnik, living in a catless house....dreary!!!!!

Speaking of pets...my bird pets are gone...they never came back afterthe big wind and now this annoying little assface bird just sits there chirping its friggin head off all day now...I think the annoying bird did hi-jack the nest.... ::pout:: Nature sucks.


My cat LOVES having someone home all day with her...when Graeme's working I am sure she will need Prozac. They are good buddies...and I know she was a lonely cat before being by her lonesome all day...and Ayla ignoring her and never letting her in her room unless I "accidentally" let her in...I suddenly want to hug my cat!


BARB QUOTE OF THE YEAR THUS FAR: (I am not even gunna share the context)


Also male genitalia is really funny looking without skin. Okay male genitalia is really funny looking anyway, but when you take away the skin, which gives it some semblance of dignity, you're just left with a handful of balls dangling from ligaments, like a cat toy on steroids.


HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love it even more out of context!

No comments: