Saturday, January 28, 2006

...and the torture begins...

I am sure I will be deaf by the end of the night...

I have mixed up a pitcher of mock martini cocktails for the ladies, they ate the pizza...they are now waiting for me to clean the kitchen so they can play the BEST GAME EVER...u know, the one where u strip down to your underwear, blindfold one person who is *IT* and then play tag whilst the video camera runs...makes for some fun watching later lemme tell ya cuz they end up forgetting its on. ha! 

I think I may have company coming tomorrow or Monday, Guy is on the move and will be around so I may get to have a good visit with him before he moves further up island soon. 

 Its too early to out the news BUT an aunt of mine, who shall remain nameless, just got a promotion to a job she was pining for...more $, way less stress....gotta love that! WOOOHOOO for her!!!!! 

Kori...I heard about your BMX experience this weekend...I am soooooo sorry about YOU KNOW WHO being such a turd...good riddance... Congrats to Justin and Amanda and baby Ryder...well done!!

OMFG Bruce...it's true, he has the WORST luck of anyone I know as far as it being ongoing and consistently shitty. Someone stole his truck...nice timing dicks...in the middle of a move...and a good job. Turds. 

No comments: