Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dr J has some sound advice...(I am not Dr J)

Do not dye your crotch/pubes with jello powder cuz he knew someone who did and they reacted to the stuff and had crotch rot for a week. 

Words of wisdom baby, words of wisdom. 

I had a conversation recently in regards to walls and self preservation...I am the queen of self preservation tactics...I have all sorts of little things I do to armor myself against certain vulnerabilities...some are downright pathetic...some are quite clever, if I do say so myself...I spent yrs thinking this was a crutch of some sort, something I needed to shed and get over...but I think they work 4 me...I think they weed out the faint at heart and the weak...then on postsecret today I saw this postcard that made me smile that smile of 100% truth and recognition...hit the nail on the head. 
I love that site...its pure genius. 

The sushi rolling lessons went well today...I have the kids eating prawns and salmon lox (for Ayla to eat this is a miracle let me tell you) and I was most impressed with their good attitude to be adventurous. I was not allowed to swear today while Teela was over because Ayla said her parents wouldn't let her come again if I was swearing like a trucker so I managed to keep my yap shut... I bet Deanna is peeing in her pants right now at the thought of getting to babysit wee Maddie when cousin Kelly goes back to work...I AM JEALOUS. sniff sniff 

Tomorrow is voting day...Warren called me today to encourage me to vote 4 the conservatives...funny guy he is. ha!
ewwww harper looks like a serial killer -------------> 

despite feeling like a planet orbiting the earth lately I am feeling pretty good... Jerri and Zed are *trying* again for a baby...its like the sky has opened and the goddess of fertility is singing praise!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I keep forgetting Kori is gunna be a dad soon...what the hell is in the water these days? As long as it isn't in my water that's all I care about hahaha 

No comments: