Sunday, February 26, 2006

bbbbbrrrrrr its nipply out! ( @ )( @ )


well i did it...
I got Ayla and I year passes for IMAX...we saw 3 today hahahahaha that paid for ONE pass...I enjoyed them all (Wild California, Horses (narrarated by Gabriel Byrne but I thought it was Ewan McGregor the whole time Duh!) and Coral Reef (narrarated by Liam Neeson)...)~

Ive decided THE BENDS would not be a pleasant condition...good thing id never fit into a wetsuit to go deep sea diving in...he he he
I now want to save the coral reefs...the rain forests and go explore the sequoia groves in california...what a dreamer.

I nearly lost a nipple today when Ayla whipped me with wit a wet towel/cloth...she will SOOOOO pay 4 that....

I am freezing and going to bed now...all the sitting on my ass watching IMAX movies wore me out. ha!

No comments: