Tuesday, February 28, 2006

damn short month

I need to see the princess and the warrior movie again....Arika...can I borrow it plz? ooooo I had the funniest ppl at work today...some interesting Americans fr Florida telling me stories about their children turning evil in junior high hahaha A poor pregnant girl getting the run around from the canada revenue agency...then the guy who a co worker 1st lost her virginity with...hahahaha that was a funny moment. I've opted out of applying for the head office job for right now...I've made it clear I'll be all over the next one but the timing is truly bad right now and I'm just not ok F-ing over numerous ppl for something I'm ok waiting 4-6 mths for. So with that decision made...I can chill a bit...and hunker down and face the impending storm of shit that is sure to kick my ass at work in the next few months.

have not called C. back yet...I don't know what to say...I'm still mad at her...I know I shouldn't lv a lot of time in-between the last ugly call and the new one but...I honestly don't know wtf we are gunna talk about...I am rarely lost 4 words in general but...I just don't know what to say...I'm crappy at being fake and PRETENDING there's no elephant in the room... 

I had the goofiest dream last night...BLINK 182 (yes the band) was robbing me at work, and they were goofy and I mindfucked them with reverse psychology to save myself. hahahaha Doi! Weird I keep dreaming about musicians...and not in the context in which would be most enjoyable....

 WHO WANTS TO GO SEE AN IMAX MOVIE WITH ME?????

xx

No comments: