Tuesday, March 14, 2006

sweet sweet days off....

today has been a delight.

i woke up at 5 am...by 530 went back to bed until 10 (cuz im like a princess)...

got up...lazed a little...re-arranged the livingroom (the sprog is gunna shit im sure)....

did some dishes...vacuumed...watched mindless tv...im sorry but i love the judge on Peoples Court...

I have an appt to get my hair bucked at 4 so im gunna go in and tell her to layer the shit out of it as im tired of the stuck to the head look.

Im supposed to go to a movie with Shawn tonight...I may go out after, im not sure. Ill see how I feel. I hope Phil comes with us...I love watching them grope each other.
Tomorrow Erica and I will meet up 4 dinner and visit downtown...
I think I will feel rejuvinated for work Thursday...

Kelly and baby Maddie may come down 4 a quick visit when Aunty Pam brings Ayla home on the weekend...that is EXCITING!!!!!!!! I hope they will come! Even a quick visit would be nice.

Cropping seems to be quite common. Maybe I was too hard on Mr Cropper...?? U think?


hahahahahaha Don, if you read this, for the love of gawd stop it...I can not talk about u effectively if I think you are reading hahaha

No comments: