Friday, March 24, 2006

teriyaki bliss


survived another day...its Donna's birthday so at work we gave her goodies and treats and Mandy brought her a DQ Ice Cream cake and she had them draw a penis on it with icing so...we all ate penis today at work....woot! woot!

I like how the cake decorater added some pubic hair on for flair hahahhaa then it melted and slid off...i thought it looked like caviar hahahahhaa

my book is done...now I am sad....but i stopped at a used book store on the way home from work
and grabbed a few cool looking ones...

also bought myself Incubus Alive at Red Rocks DVD...Brandon Boyd gives me a boner...as does Incubus's music.

rented Jarhead too, gawd i suck at renting movies...I never seem to FEEL like watching one when i rent one but when i dont rent one i wish i rented one.

Ayla rented season 2 of the OC (gag) so shes having an OC marathon this weekend...which is good cuz I work the whole weekend...ugh...im sure her and Arianna can get up to no good tomorrow and have a good time in my absence. Gawd help this house.

Arika is off to Ireland soon! OMG i cant wait 4 irish postcards and all the pictures she brings back! DROOL DROOL!

Yesterday a customer told Donna to clean out her fucking ears when she asked him to repeat something. hahahahahahahahha Asshole much? Jesus. Made me laugh though...lol

I think I will boil myself in the shower...and force myself to watch Jarhead since Jake G is my pretend boyfriend...and not just cuz he is a gay cowboy either.

No comments: