Monday, March 20, 2006

uehlaksjdfhalskd


I have boiled myself into a hazy oblivion...I am boiled, wrinkled and now have no energy to live.

Ayla is asleep on the couch in her clothes...shes so cute i will cover her up and leave her.

Today a guy came into work with a cross hanging around his neck...and then he was holding on in his hand and as I looked up it was like he was staring at me...and like the blasph
emous twat I am i just started to laugh.
If I dream of him tonight im sure he will be murdering me.

I was having an aamzing make out dream with a dog food delivery truck driver the other morning...his name was Don McLeod. I was disturbed by the name theme BUT he was a great kisser, the dream was getting good...
Why does it never happen in midst of a crap boring ass dream? INJUSTICE.


Ok...im cold now...

No comments: