Saturday, March 25, 2006

why 4 do u look at me with such suspicion?

today was ok.
i didnt consider checking into a mental hospital or anything.

im making cinnamon buns right now so the kids will have a lame but tasty breakfast tomorrow while im at work.
the whole floor will smell cinnamon-y and the drunks will crave cinnamon buns as they stumble in after the bars close.

i was thinking about my lack of fashion sense...ive never had any...ever. ive never known how to be girly...ive never felt compelled to dress up and be girly but i have also never acquired the skill to dress myself well regardless.
im all about being NON DESCRIPT...

i can not stand toe-less sandals...so I wear toed sandals that i realized today walking home fr work that they likely are butt fucking ugly to the rest of the world...but i dont care cuz they are comfy to me...then i started examining what else i was wearing and have decided i dress like a drab lesbian...no wonder my granny asked me if i was gay once upon a time hahahahhahaaaa
but then i do this werido shit like make a point of buying the goofies underwear i can fine...covered in flamingos...and sheep and xmas penguins...and then these hideously girly PINK pajamas covered in roses....i crack myself up!!!!

bottom line is...INVISIBILITY would be a good superpower to have.

i wont worry about it unless my mom finally coerces me into wearing the moomoo's she wears and is desperate to sew 4 me *shiver*
<---that is not my mom by the way

Yo Mel...tell everyone his weener was small so u dumped him.


lemme show u the cutest creature ever...sleeping and lovely...she makes my ovaries throb and pound...and my fallopian tubes vibrate...

i started reading Elle by Douglas Glover ~
its fucking weirdly written...im not find of books i have to decipher or read 3/4's of it just to finally get the gyst of wtf the story is all about... but im sticking it out 4 now and im hoping itll improve & suck me in.
CLICK HERE

kids are going to sleep now...
ohhh the bliss...
im off too...
oh yeah, no one swore at me today.
hmmmmf.

No comments: