Monday, April 17, 2006

hand me the morphine please...

peripheral headache...

too many stupid questions...

too many errors...

too many ppl talking to me...

must stop biting my 4 bitten fingernails...must get to 10 unbitten nails so I can get Donna to manicure then and teach me how to deal with them...

lose 93874583745983745983745893745 lbs by June...

matthew good is tomorrow....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

my favorite lyric right now:
gotta cut away,
clear away,
snip away,
and sever this umbilical residue
that's keeping me from killing you (Orestes ~ A Perfect Circle)

In Greek mythology, Orestes murdered his mother Clytemnestra to avenge her participation in the killing of his father, Agamemnon.

the new TOOL has his the radio. I get a boner everytime it comes on...
sometimes I wanna stab people...ever feel that way? I feel that way a lot. More than I should I'm sure...im also a tad dramatic, in case u didnt notice.
I am randomly babbling.
Making no real sense.
blah blah blah
I open tomorrow...havent got up at 530 am in a while.

No comments: