Saturday, April 15, 2006

I miss the MONZA


Laura S and I used to live together for a few yrs in out early 20's, Vancouver area...we had some pretty fun adventures in her old Monza...driving over meridians...im sure there was some drinking and driving involved cuz we were dumb fucks...I miss the monza Laura...did it really look like this? I think I was drunk too much and that piece of my brain has been wiped of all monza memories...
Laura did u ever screw anyone in that car? I didnt. Not 4 lack of wanting to im sure but...haha
I was drunk and in a car doing it once and started to laugh b/c the windows really did all steam up! ha
haha I wish id seen TITANIC at the time and I would have dramatically faked the Rose and Jack car hump scene HAHAHAHAHHA
omg I need to get out more...



3 more days til MATTHEW GOOD!!! wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo can not wait!!!! I hope his wife stays home...
then in 5 days from now its Ryan McMahon...acoustic at a coffe shop here in town!!!!! my gawd...I may PERISH from the incredible bliss.
Our Lady Peace on the 26th will just be icing on the cake...

Michelle...for the love of gawd....email me yer phone # so we can talk up a storm about the criminal mind...I bet as a teen u read a lot of true crime books didnt u? haha Have u see Paradise Lost (re: The West Memphis Three)?? Lemme know.

No comments: