Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pink McFuckery



pink pink pink...aylas turned the computer pink...limewires is hot pink...windows media player is hot pink...gawd help me.

i went and looked at a few apts today...saw the one i want...i am hoping it wont rent for may 1st so i can go scoop it for june 1st...its a 2 bedroom, big kitchen, open and bright...no balcony but they dont allow cats anyhow so no biggy, thats what i want a balcony 4...a litter box haha the one bedroom is massive (ayla's, im such a martyr) and I get the shoebox room which I will gladly accept b/c it has a DOOR and isnt the livingroom....i like the bldg...its nearby of Fifth Street...cross digits no one takes it!

my hand is very itchy right now...so itchy i want to bite it off...wonder if that means something...impending cardiac event...someone is talking shit about me in alberta....etc lol

i enjoyed AN UNFINISHED LIFE....even though j'lo was in it....robert redford and morgan freeman rule in that movie.

No comments: