Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ryan McMahon is McFabulous


Ohhhh well tonight certainly made up 4 Matt Good jamming the other night...Ryan sounded as good as ever...he really is something to see LIVE...

The coffee house got a license 4 the night so there was beer there...Shawn left to sleep in the car early as he was sleepy and bored (for shame!) but Phil seemed to really like the show...they left after the 1st set...Jen the DieHard stayed on...read my new book about Sylvia Plath inbetween sets...
The chairs made my legs fall asleep...most unpleasant...but i took a lotta pictures and got to talk to Ryan a bit...1st thing he asks me is *how did I sound?* Duhhhhhhhhh I really think he has no idea how good he is...
then he asks me later if he should quit going the musical route and give it up...Pfffftttttttttt...
screw that.

As he played the place smelled of minestrone soup...ppl behind me were almost stabbed to death b/c their constant chatter was making me insane...then 2 tarts came in, which is always fun to observe...ppls recations to them etc...one danced like a stripper so she was popular. haha
Stripper tart kept getting in the way of my picture/video taking. I shoulda beat her head in with her own high heel. ha!

Ran into Tom from Ghost of Science there as well...got the scoop about where hes playing these days...will have to go check him out soon.

I have a weird shooting severe pain in my forehead...and my right boob...im sure that means something...stroke...? syphilis? the consumption? ha!

If not treated, syphilis can cause serious effects such as damage to the nervous system, heart, or brain. Untreated syphilis can be fatal.

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

No comments: