Monday, April 24, 2006

suck my kiss...twanggggggggg


~I have crumbs down my cleavage.....again

~I love all the wee white flowers that pop up on the grass...and dandylions...rem
ember as a kid, doing the *Jen had a baby and her head popped off* and u flicked the flower off the stem? Then u would lick the stem u ripped in half cuz it looked like milk only it was gross? The you would write with the flower part on cement and say stuff like *Sam is Retarded* etc. Then blowing the seeded ones off into the wind...*sighhh*

~Deanna's car is leaving antifreeze IN THE FRONT SEAT FOOT AREA!!! PUDDLES... haha I had no idea that stuff smelled so gross. I wish they would win a new car...they have bad luck with cars. Funny part is they bought this car off my mom and im sure my mom would have a stroke if she heard it was leaking anything hahahaha

~Guess who is getting a BONUS for last quarter?? hehehe hehehe heheheh hehehe WOOHOO for damage deposits!!!!!!!! Im gunna give my notice May 1st and move for June. Yeeehaaaaaaa

~I had a guy come up to me today on the street and hand me a paper: (see picture) then a pair of earrings....he said he made himself. I think it was one of those random acts of kindness...I was very suspicious. Deanna says its too bad i dont have an autoclave (sp) b/c the earrings are cute haha I must have looked the most needy of a *lift* hahahahaha

hahahahahhahahahahhaa

No comments: