Saturday, April 22, 2006

wake up call


this morning at 730 am an old friend of mine called....an old ex boyfriend friend of mine....Vern from Washington State...
he was in manic mode...funny as hell...
I swear the man lives life as if he was a cartoon character...30 lb boxes fall on his head etc. Its crazy...anyway...poor Verns currently living with his EX WIFE who pulls all nighters and gets flat tires and then calls him at 6 am for rescuing after humping gawd knows who...
Vern's life is always in a state of utter terror...im not sure how the hell he manages. Maybe he is so used to it he cant imagine having a normal life. I can't even imagine living in a house with 6 kids. I think I'd stroke out.

anyhoo...that was funny b/c the phone rang me out of a dead sleep and i couldnt even read the # on the call display...so all I hear is a mans voice and I have no fucking idea who it is...I ruled out Bruce...but then I was thinking...Sergio...Bruce 2...Dallas...wrong. I actually had to make him tell me who it was b/c my ability to recognize was still sleeping hahaha

Poor sprog is sickkkkkk today and feels like dung...shes drugged into a coma now and will watch 83745987349587 disney classic movies that she rented last night. I told her to get PETE'S DRAGON or she would be sorry.
I think she did...I loved that movie as a kid.

Ok im calling dysfunctional vern back....

No comments: