Thursday, May 25, 2006

crustiness


ok well the night at sam roberts started out with a BANG...literally...and this is just MORE evidence to the fact that i am too old to go to dark night clubs even for a good cause like sam roberts...
i was not in the door 4 mins and i managed to do this incredibly dramatic fat girl wipe out...and not just a regualr old wipe out...it was a SLOW MOTION wipe out...esp made 4 the viewing pleasure of the ppl i was with and the crowd near the bar.
Yes...public wipe outs are my specialty....some of u will recall the CHAIR INCIDENT in the mall...and the hiking book mishap as i motored down Alberni Street, that one was so bad ppl pulled over in their cars to see if we were ok (I took Ayla down with me, bad mommy)....
anyway...
so clearly after that I was in PRETEND MODE...figuring since I didnt look at anyone no one was looking at me hahahaha Queen of Denial!!!!
the show was FABULOUS...like him or not Sam Roberts really kicks ass live and puts on a killer show...it even made up 4 the cocksucking frat boy pieces of shit to my right who I SWEAR i would have stabbed in the spine with an ice pick if i had one on me.
Like...heres another reason im old and crusty...I used to be able to mosh and withstand the chaos of concerts, now it just pisses me off...esp these fucking 6 ft 3 jocks who thinks its perfectly ok to flail about and smell really bad to boot...I shoved one guy pretty hard and told him to fuck off and he turned around and assumed it was the guy behind me (AHHAHAHAHAHAHA) this set Donna and I off...we were pissing ourselves hahaha
some chick dumped beer all over me so i gave her the good ol Jen Head Push
Its what i do as I hold back from punching someone in the head, i put my finger on their head and push it....i liken it to receiving a poke in the chest.
Buncha twats...so yeah b/c i dont really drink anymore (I dont like getting drunk at concerts b/c I prefer to actually witness it than be drunk and miss it) and am a piss poor partier in those situations these things just annoy the shit out of me.
See, told ya I was old n crusty.

My kid is grounded off the computer until we move...so if anyone wonders where she is you will have to call her. She has been INSANE the last 2 days and even went so far as to not go to school...yes thats right...downright refused...and really aside from beating her to death...what can ya do? I gave her a few chances to get it tog and go...then i called the school and reported that she skipped and to please treat her accordingly tomorrow.
i dunno how I got such a stubborn little ass of a kid...oh wait, thats right...i raised her to be a strong free thinking woman. My mistake. ha!

Well, i was due for a big fall so that is it for the year I hope. I didnt rip my jeans OR bleed so it really could have been worse.
Im closing tonight...farewell!

No comments: