Saturday, May 27, 2006


I am writing this whilst having to pee and having a gibbled neck/shoulder thing going on....
This is my last day off prior to the MOVE....a majority of the day has been spent dealing with the demon spawn I have helped create.
I like to think that while I can be a real asshole at time and not always terribly patient that im a reasonable human being for the most part...
But how does one deal with a 12 yr old sitting in there room bouncing a rubber ball off the wall for 1 hr w/o resorting to violence?
How does someone reason with a devil child who is in the midst of a clear allergic/hormonal/princessness/anger/retard bout of insanity?
can't talk to her....can't reason...ignoring her makes her worse....so wtf is left?
I handed her the phone and told her to call social services to come pick her up...and to dial 911 so they'd come faster.
I am turning into one of those PARENTS IN CRISIS.....and I absolutely refuse to go there...
Going to be some BIG changes in the new place...there is clearly no more room for picking my battles b/c by doing so she seems to have gotten the idea it means she rules the roost and runs the universe...thus when things dont go her way she just can not cope.
I am also thinking of sending the little lucifer to a counsellor so she can vent about how I am apparently hideous, unreasonable and downright unfit as a human...only to then think 5 mins later that im cool and fun.
This is not the life I want for myself...the chaos and the consistent drama...I am always willing to compromise and such but I think the little evil imp has been given far too much liberal rope...
I dont want to turn into a tyrrant of a parent but THIS doesnt seem to be working...sure its all age/hormone appropriate but Im tired of being treated like shit & ITS NOT LIKE THE KID HAD A TERRIBLE LIFE & is acting out accordingly.... She has turned into a spoiled fucking brat and I dont like her very much right now... If I wanted to be treated like shit id get married or something heinous like that.

So there is my vent...I feel better already.
I think we are taking a few loads up tonight of small crap...Satan is staying at Tracey's until we move...I really have to pee now...
(sorry for scaring u aunty pam)
xo

No comments: