Saturday, May 20, 2006

i had a dream...

and bruce had salt and pepper colored hair and was asleep in my bed with a busted arm...which is weird cuz in all actuality he is not in my bed and his arm is not broken...although he did get metal shards in his eye so hes all gibbled in that regard.

i went and got my new keys this morning...im thinking that while this bldg will not be full of crackheads etc im slightly worried that living underneath the landlady will make 4 some interesting anal times...and not the kind that require lube either.
ill just keep being my fake nice self.

went and got my sam roberts tickets today too...

Ok im back now...i am officially too fat and old to move.
2 jeep loads of boxes nearly killed me.
and wtf am i doing carting every fucking book i ever read around with me?! gawd they suck to move!
but ohhhh man i am really excited to get outta this hole now!

No comments: