Friday, June 23, 2006

groupie ho


I look like alice cooper (of the 70s) this morning....the runny eyeliner....the freaky corpse like appearance.
I guess I do need some sun...and some decent non runny fucking eyeliner.

Ayla left today cursing her wardrobe, saying all her clothes are butt ugly and she has nothing to wear. I am sure that will not be the last time she utters those words b4 i kick her out in 6 yrs hahaha

I drempt the ultimate wanna be groupie dream last night...motley
crue were playing at my grandparents old trailer in the livingroom (i have no idea why my brain operates this way)....
a zillion ppl were there...i got to hump and make out with tommy lee and nikki sixx (in the dream they were nice though)...and we were drinking bourbon (ive never had bourbon and im curious to try it now to see if it tastes like it did in my dream, im sure its disgusting and i will hurl in real life) and then someone smashed the toilet so it was in pieces...and the bathtub was broken and I kept thinking my grandad was gunna kick my ass....so then i started gluing the toilet back together....
after the concert the band was off to play in victoria with the s
corpions (i was looking through my old concert stubs yesterday so i think thats where that came from haha) and wanted me to come with them (hahaha) but i couldnt so they begged me to plz call them and meet up with them after....it was quite amusing.

bourbon...ugh


anyhoo....im off to work....and im not horrified bc i get the weekend off when im done ....*insert freakish psycho laughter here*

No comments: