Sunday, June 25, 2006

social retard = jen


u know sometimes u avoid ppl so much you forget how truly socially inept u are....
like last night mz im so casual and laid back jen sat for the 1st hour having a drink and wouldnt put her coat down or take her bag off....like...i may as well have had I TRUST NO ONE AND AM READY TO BOLT written in jiffy on my forehead. hahahaha it makes me laugh...its no fucking wonder i prefer being by myself hahhaa

anyhow...it was a nice evening...it was FAR FAR FAR too hot to live though I will say that SUCKED...in fact today is the same and i am miserable...haha

i wish i wasnt so suspicious about ppl, it tends to make a mess of even the most pleasant things...

the girls had a blast at the dance thingy...it was funny to see them looking all tarted up and acting oh so cool...they didnt pull an all nighter in the livingroom thank gawd...so theyre up and at the mall...and leaving me in peace. :o) I did want to go out today to get groceries etc but gawd dammit its sunny out hahhaahaaaaaaa

oh crap kids are back...arggg

No comments: