Friday, June 30, 2006

time to stock up on beer....

having recovered from the hair/bird shit incident ive become quite AWARE of walking under trees or electrical wires....b4 it was the little green inch worms I would dodge as they hung from their silk little tethers as I walked to work...now im dodging bugs, worms and bird shyte. Its like being in the army i bet. ha!

so the other night i was having trouble falling asleep...and i finally get to sleep only to be awoken by my own fucking alarm clock a half hour later bc im too dumb to make the new one work right...so i drift back off to sleep after unplugging the new clock....then....i get woken up by noises in the parking lot....i look out and there are 2 guys rigging up the garbage cans so they can pilpher through all the junk looking for treasures....im not generally opposed to ppl picking through garbage, whatever floats yer boat baby...but its 1230-1am...and yer keeping me awake...so i yell out the window 4 them to fuck the hell off...they ignore me...
so i get my camera and start taking pictures of them hoping they are wanted criminals and this will make them run 4 it...no.They started to pose for me and laughed.... none of the pics worked through my window, sorry.
One guy was really twitchy and scary so there was no way i was going out on my balcony just in case he had mega jumping powers and hopped up to kill me.I observed them for a while...it was most interesting...they have a total system...our dumpsters are locked everynight but they still get in....they bend the plastic lids in such a way that they prop them up and then use a lighter to see in and stick themselves in reaching for crap...me being a germ-phobic freak finds this absolutely gross cuz i can only imagine the stink and the grossness...
one dude was super twitcher freaky friday guy, flailing about and being very odd...I am sure he was whacked on something.

Today is the 30th...month end at work & my kid is leaving today and omfg call me a crap mom but shes so irritating I wanna toss her off the balcony...she ended the year with straight A's but she still annoys me. haha I am sure I will miss her in a week or so but for right now Id just like to duct tape her mouth shut.

it is now grown up sleep over season...how damn cool is that? It is the summer of the hussy and i am stepping up to the plate.

No comments: