Monday, June 19, 2006

tree sap


my phlegm is not the consistency of tree sap...stubbornly creeping up from the nether-regions of my lungs...the very pit of them...cough cough

anyhoo...the CROW artist....
Michael Sowa <---click that...I like his art...i like standing in stores and just staring at it...b/c I always notice new little things. I like the piggy diving one too.

well this little art thing has been interesting, seeing everyones preferences...my taste is all over the map...I either love it or I dont...Gustav Klimt as an example...some of his i LOVE and the rest I dont....I love most of John Waterhouse's stuff though...its a mood thing as well.

so a boy called me today...yes...a bit of an older chap (in his 40s)...complete with an accent (u know how those accents go over with me....hehehe)...im not sure i like him yet though...ive not had any indepth conversations with him but hes been interested for a while so i guess ill see what hes all about...see how bad the damage is hahaha gawd knows i need to keep busy this summer with the sprog gone...

I was puttering around my house today after work, Ayla was a friends doing home work...the wind was blowing in...I had tunes on...I LOVE MY NEW HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEE I put up some shelves...moved the fish, dug out some old treasures ive had packed away for years...blah blah blah.....

I have to be up early tomorrow...so good night freaks.

No comments: