Sunday, July 23, 2006

again...

it is too hot to live.

i have been nothing but a sloth all day...i got up at 8, did laundry...then went to sleep for a while....got up...tinkered...made lunch, drank a lot of water...watched Tristen & Isolde again on dvd...slept...ran a cold bath and froze myself into a hypothermic state of bliss, now im out and its fucking hot.

ayla is back fr camping...ive never understood camping...seems like too much work to just get there and sit around...i can do that at home w/o any effort put forth...
although i admit if u offer up a camper/trailer i could be coerced into going...so long as theres a toilet to sit on. I squat for no one.

shes back anyway and tubing sounds like it was FUN...she does love tubing...

last night was great...Margaret and Donna were late but it was too hot to mind or be at all upset hahaha once they arrived we all had a drink and gorged on sushi...and greek salad and bonerlicious bread...Donna made a joke about being anorexic and Erica made one back implying she was anorexic and then Donna looked really uncomfortable for a second and i was laughing inside bc i know it was taken wrong but it was too hot out for me to explain so when Donna reads this she will know it wasnt 4 real haha
After the pigfest we all rolled into the livingroom, strategically placed the fans for optimal coolness and Margaret dazzled us with her psychometry...
once again and not surprisingly I am a closed off wretch of a human....gotta love it when ppl u hardly know pick up that shit about you right off the bat...I think the older i get the more transparent I am becoming.
or maybe these old walls can only last so long b4 they start to crumble...who knows.
I was surprisingly uncomfortable having a reading with an audience...i wasnt expecting that so i was a little put off by my own reaction so i think next time we will try it alone and see what happens...pretty cool stuff....weird and delicious and ridden with my own personal skepticism but enjoyed nonetheless...

I was contemplating going to a movie with Erica but I dont think i can make myself leave the house...its 615 pm and still 30 degrees. fuckin fuckery. i should stop being a lazy twat and call her.

Last night i think my nosey landlady was hanging around on the balcony trying to listen in on the goings on...man she is one busybody woman...i kinda wish i didnt live right under her but its handy in some ways i guess....cant imagine shes an annoying partier.

I really want McPukes right now...with a 40 gallon pop and lame little cheeseburgers...

I have to go to the store once the sun goes down...lucky 4 me there is this little 24 hr store across the street so once its cool i will venture out 4 bread and milk and an ice cream sandwhich....mmmmmm

No comments: