Sunday, July 30, 2006

birthdays and blasphemy...

yesterday was Baby Maddies 1st Bday....I drempt about her last night...that she was in a high chair and eating a giant caramilk bar...hahahaha like that would ever happen hahaha anyhow...she turned one...I may die if i dont get to see her soon...I dunno if i can wait til frikkin september!

looking fwd to the pictures (hint hint hurry up ppl) from her big bash!

so yeah-its the holy day today...I have already contributed my own personal form of blasphemy (below)...feel free to add ones missed in the comment section hahaha

i think i slept like a dead whale last night...i woke up feeling like id been in a coma for 12 yrs.
its seafair weekend in PR so i guess thats why everyones so scarce.
MEL was travelling a while ago and apparently she picked me up a *TREAT*....i think itll be cheesie jesus paraphenalia so im REALLY excited!!!!! I'll post a pic when i get it.

i loaned my camera to Andy this week for when his kids are here and forgot about Matt Good on Tuesday. ugh I will try an bum one off someone to use....ERIKAAAAAAAAAAA??????**hint hint**????? I will take my regular camera if i have to but it is not against my religion to pay to deveolpe film.

its rainy today...i can not tell u the degree of boner this gives me after so many warm days.

i must go eat something yummy.

No comments: