Saturday, July 22, 2006

i felt myself melting into the shadows like the negative of a person i'd never seen before in my life...

thats my new favorite line...I read it last night in THE BELL JAR and it kicked me in the ass...good flow.

its hotter than a whores twat again today...i slept a few hrs on the couch and woke up feeling like i was being smothered....
last night was FAR too hot but youll all be glad to know I SUFFERED through the hot humping like a real martyr hahahaha
THE HILLS HAVE EYES was gay....and not in a good way...although i did enjoy the mutants poor dental work and mangled faces etc.......and the MATADOR was gay too.

I woke up with a sick headache this morning...I blame the heat and the drinks. But once Margaret, Donna and Erica get here tonight for psychometry, sushi and beer i will be fine...
Im about to have a cold shower in hopes a little hypothermia will help me perk up.

Side Note: you know when a talented artist marries some brainless twat...and you have mixed feelings, like *gee I hope hes happy* but cant help but think *fuck how can he stand her, she is a shithead?*....ok most ppl probably dont ponder such things but IF YOU DO....dont try talking yourself out of thinking the person is a gold digging status stealing whore...b/c its likely true.
And thats all im saying...stupid girl.

No comments: