Thursday, July 06, 2006

product of sickness



Aeon Flux was groovy...ok ok ok its Charlize in that outfit, kicking the ass of many that appealed to me maybe.

Donna decided Jay's new title is *FUCKTARD*...I like it...its a favorite word of mine so im glad to see it being used for such a worthy cause. I dunno why ppl dont just say whats on their damn minds...buncha chickenshits...DID U HEAR THAT JAY? I CALLED U A CHICKENSHIT AND DONNA THINKS YER A FUCKTARD. ha! I curse him with dickrot.

ok that rant is over.

Tonight is R
yan McMahon @ Union Pacific Coffee....YAY!! That is where I will be tonight...no idea if anyone will show up to come with me but I will be there...there are just somethings worth appearing uber socially retarded for.

Ayla is sounding well...having fun with the pooch and the baby...

I will be more profound and stunning later.

No comments: