Tuesday, July 25, 2006

well isn't that...speccccial....

when I was a kid I thought I had super hero eyesight...I thought I was *special* (and not OLYMPICS) b/c I could see MOLECULES with my human eyes! No microscope needed! u know those little things u see (which are dust and shit on your eye usually lol) if u mess up the focus of your eyes? yeah I was sure those were molecules hahahahaha I used to think when I closed my eyes and saw all those blasting colors and stuff that that was something only I saw too. I have always had a sense that I was incredible somehow but just havent figured out what it is yet that would convince the world that I was as well... clearly it wont be my super hero eyesight since I now wear glasses ha!
This seemingly unattainable *thing* about trying to figure out what *talent* is a little disheartening at times. It makes you ponder wtf the point of it all is if u can go through life never quite reaching what u think is your true potential? MEDIOCRE is my middle name ladies and gentleman

{I ban all comments trying to convince me of the contrary, thats not what this is about, fishing for compliments is NOT the agenda here, no self deprication etc just thinking out loud.}

I also refer to myself often as painfully average...not that thats BAD but I guess we all grow up thinking we all should be special somehow but really? how unrealistic...we all cant be fucking special can we or ppl like Martin Luther King wouldnt have a leg to stand on in history...
Who do you think is special? and not the olympic variety haha I am curious to hear what it is to each of u that makes u view ppl as special...memorable...a cut above...etc...do tell! This is a good time to plug your favorite people!

No comments: