Saturday, July 29, 2006

what better than a UTERUS CASKET?

Is that not the coolest casket ever?

Shawn and I hung out Thursday...he made me eat half a ice cream cake at Dairy Queen...I wanted a simple cone but NOOOOOOOOOOOO Shawn needed the fudge middle goodness of a DQ Log Ice Cream Cake....im a glutton so I went along....we almost ate the whole thing. ha! People were looking at us funny...Shawn named us Binge (me) and Purge (him) hahahahaha

Busy ass day yesterday...Handy Andy came over last night after work and we lounged about, having a few drinks...his twin daughters arrive later today so he will be MIA for 10 days.

I mixed avocado on my egg salad today and omfg it was like I was this mad scientist that just cured cancer I was so impressed with the results haha

Any of u use Linux/Fedora as an operating system...? Im considering switching over to it cuz im sick of all my stolen copies of XP not being able to update and this little *U HAVE A FAKE COPY* thing on my taskbar.
I know...im going to hell....with leg warmers on...and a toque.

OMG look at this girl...this is my beloved Bruce and his daughter Ashley who I havent seen in person since she was a wee thing...shes all graduated now...this is a kid I actually considered kidnapping for my own way back when hahahhaha

No comments: