Saturday, July 01, 2006

who needs KY?


Michelle...the nag champa soap is DIVINE......I melt when i walk into my bathroom!

Maureen...im using yer sand soap too....i actually really love it...its like getting the steel wool treatment....plus the red sand makes it look like im hemmoraging hahhahaha

I bought a 30 pack of beer (im rich u know...dont forget)...thats all im buying all summer lol

Donna @ work has resorted to waxing cooch to make extra $....
not only can I not imagine being spread eagle and allowing someone to wax off my cooch hair....i cant imagine waxing someone. hahahaha Ive always thought my Dr was a hero for strapping on her head lamp and going in to do a pap smear...she earns all the $ she gets man doing crap like that all day.
Donna says it turns into a MISSION...its all about the hair and u dont really care that youre waxing a cooch. I will take her word 4 it.

Fireworks are over now...
Ive always disliked fireworks...not only are they stupidly expensive and a huge waste of $$$ they are an environmental nightmare....bah humbug, I know...

I have tomorrow off...I wanna go do something...

No comments: