Friday, August 18, 2006

furr coated cat poo


im drinking rootbeer.
i slept like a log...a large dead log.

cousin kellys new camera is giving me a boner....

Ayla is looking her typical lovely summery loveliness...in summer i look horrid b/c i stay pasty and blah but Ayla...man she tans so well and looks radiant...esp standing next to her pasty mother haha

i have today off...I have some stuff to do...cat litter duties...man that cat hates my guts...ive had to resort to the water bottle to keep it from attacking me...which really just pisses him off more so if he ever does full on attack me im shredded. Changing the litter of 2 large cats every day has inspired me to not have an indoor cat again...although i will say, whichever cat shits on the carpet has very unique cat shit...its coated with his furr so its easy to pick up and not really like a turd at all....weird. It is that evil cat I know it...long haired mean ass mofo cat. I will take my camera and try to get a picture of it hissing at me.

No comments: