Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gory Details

1st off Id like to apologize to anyone i may have offended on my drunken rambles around Vancouver.... ha ha
I was pissed drunk b4 we left the Cambie...im talking BLIND...ran into a guy from Powell River I havent seen in many yrs....he reminded me of a story im supposedly famous 4 although i had no idea he witnessed it...the Girls Girls Girls tour when Motley Crue played in vancouver 1987 i do believe, I took a bag of bulk weiners to the show to throw on stage....and Jason said Nikki Sixx picked one up and bit it....gawd I am superstar.
anyway...
on the walk to the arena i managed to fall on my face...thank gawd i was too drunk to feel it bc I really hurt myself hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahahha at least this time i was drunk unlike last time @ sam roberts when I fell and hadnt even had a drink yet. I pondered later why I always manage to not smash my face up when i wipe out and Bruce pointed out I have built in air bags (tits) so im always gunna be ok haha hhahah haha

By the way I have renamed him BRUCIFER.
There was a one drink per person limit to take into the arena so...I pulled a fast one and managed to get us 2...we finished with the one cashier and i looked at Brucifer and said *Watch this trick*....and nonchalantly wandered over to the cashier beside the one we just delt with, drink hidden below the counter and got us two more...woot woot! We wont talk about how Brucifer dropped one on the way to our seats...but its ok b/c I had more then enough by then.

It was truly the best rock show I have ever seen...I called Erica and let her hear as well...I thought I called Donna but fuck I musta been too drunk to work my phone right.

After the show...Brucifer and I sat stunned and in awe for a while til the ushers booted us outta the arena and i relized i lost my jacket....grrrrr...then we went to the Yale...drank far too much...I tried making friends with every Tool fan in the place...much to their terror im sure...bythe end of it all I was too hammered to live so we rented a room downtown and slipped into an alcoholic coma there until checkout the next morning....oddly enough...we were given room 233 but woke up in room 250. I dunno how the swipey passcard thing works but...it let us into the wrong room hahahahahhahahahahha

We went to a Granville Street dive for a 4.00 breakfast, saw lotsa freaky ppl in there...wandered down to the Cambie to drink water...strolled through the thick of the brokenness that is Main/Hastings. I am not generally one to feel *UNEASY* in rough areas but that corner is a spooky fucking mix of ppl...

So...I survived...got to meet up with Teri on my way home and it was great seeing her...its been 12 yrs! Was good to hang with Laura as well...im off now...the englishman is BBQing me fresh fish wooohooooo

No comments: