Wednesday, September 13, 2006

big balls...loofa and trivia challenges


so last ngiht i started blathering on only 4 it to vanish so by then i was too tired to repsot it all so...consider yourself blessed.

night b4 last was cool...the englishman came over and despite me being drained of all my life force due to the day of manager meeting horridness it was cool...he and i have a rapport now...we are delightfully retarded and have a pretty good time bullshitting and such. It turned into TRIVIA night....the topic of BIG BALLS came up....of course its an AC/DC song but he was convinced it was Mott the Hoople...I googled his ass incorrect...then he kicked my ass on the topic of LOOFA...yeah i always thought they were underwater plant/growth things...nope..theyre GOURDS that grow on land...so we were tied.

Oh i won a Mary Kay home party make up session with 5 girlfriends hahahah isnt that the best news EVER! hahah hahaha haha ive avoided this lady for 3 mths but i finally decided to make her come over and gimme my 30.00 of product and then service me and 5 of my friends...which will end up being ayla and her friends b/c i dunno one person who would show up at my house 4 such an event...its up there with Tupperware Parties. yikes.
Maybe Margaret D. will come over if I tell her there is beer. ha!

Tonight is Ryan McMahon woohoooo!!!! Im dragging LOTSA ppl there tonight from work so it should make 4 an interesting evening...ill be sober as a mofo sadly but...oh well.
I have been directed to make sure i get an autograph 4
Kellee
hahahaha yeah he will look at me like im a fucktard (since its been a few yrs of knowing him and ive never asked 4 one yet b/c its kinda goofy haha) so ill be sure to tell him it isnt actually FOR ME lol

No comments: