Friday, September 01, 2006

Mistress of Gibbledness


Yeah im still alive...I honestly have a new appreciation 4 ppl who live with chronic pain...I think this shit could make me homicidal.
im waiting for the miracle of it all just disappearing but so far its not happening...I thought i had peaked but...nope, its worse.
The drugs are my best friend...although im trying hard to make sure they dont become my lover hahaha

9 am: Ayla comes home today! YAY!! and Kelly and baby Maddie will be here too for the weekend...im gunna try and get Sat off so i have 3 days in a row of not working in hopes itll help.
Ayla got a new doo apparently - SIDE BANGS! ooooh la la
I better get all my laundry off her bedroom floor hahaha ive been using her floor as my personal laundry sorting area all summer...

Well...TYDES should be married by now...lets all take a moment and pray to the goddess of dirtiness that he got some hot action on his honeymoon.... **MOMENT OF SILENT PRAYER**
we are rooting 4 ya brutha! haha

fuck its 10 am: MISSING TIME the aliens are stealing my time...oh wait thats the drugs. Duh

Ok i took tomorrow off...that makes 3 days off.....i think ill start visualizing the swelling going down...thats how desperate i am...
well this has taken me 4 hrs to complete and its not even that interesting...sorry

No comments: