Saturday, September 02, 2006

O o o o o hhhh


it might be a good thing...i think my hand is LESS numb today but i cant quite tell b/c im too stoned haha

Cousin Kelly and Ayla went to a movie so im watching the baby...shes sleeping so its pretty easy...I have a very unhealthy fear of looking after a baby who cries for their mom...it became clear to me after having my own kid that if i can plug a crying baby to my boob and quiet it I have no business looking after it...so if she wakes up and is traumatized im in for it hahaha

Ayla scored her Ked Shoes today...overpriced canvas crap to me but she loves them...she got all her school supplies today as well...did well budgeting herself so she could use the left over cash twds her shoes and some shirts.

She has completely GUTTED her room...tossed about 2 garbage bags full of crap away...like shes been reborn into someone new who has no interest in her possessions.
I have a few issues to hash out with her once our company is gone but otherwise I am determined to have a good year!!!
(yes I am high)

Thank u D. for the lovely drugs and sanity inducing goodies.

thank u Mel for the LOVELY leather GOD hair accessory...hahahaha omg and Ayla brought me some xtian newspapers and a jesus candle with fancy jesus box hahahahaha

940 pm:
well talk about jinxing ones self....that baby woke up and wailed for a half hour...her mom had to lv the movie and race home to save me from the screaming...my babysitting days are SOOOOO over. hahahahahhahahahaha naturally the second she saw her moms face she was all smiles and chuckles. Thank gawd she stopped crying hahahahha

Anyway...i think i am getting some feeling back in my hand....this excites me but im scared to get too excited...the baby crying probably gave me nuerological awakening...

No comments: